Upcoming Webinar Masterclasses
Contingency Planning for 2021
December 16, 2020, 10:00 a.m. MT
Contingency planning for a pandemic that could go on indefinitely is a must for employers and managers.
Our masterclass on December 16th at 10:00 am MDT (11 Central, noon Eastern) will cover four contingency plans that savvy managers have already been putting into place to mitigate risk and stay agile.
We will be featuring these expert panelists to speak to their areas of expertise for risk mitigation and contingency planning:
- Ashif Mawji, Serial Entrepreneur and Angel Investor: Trends and possible responses
- Kirsha Campbell, Construction business financial advisor/accountant: Financial planning and prediction
- Teresa Spinelli, Multi-site Food Store Owner, The Italian Centre Shop, Workforce considerations
- Marie Gervais, Emotional Freedom Coach and Manager Trainer: Dealing with your own anxiety,
Participants will learn:
1. Risk mitigation strategies for business
2. Managing high emotions, stress and anxiety
3. Learning and wellbeing considerations for a future-ready workforce
Don’t miss this essential management skills session, the fourth of a series of four monthly masterclasses to help build workplaces that are inclusive, safe and productive!