Special opportunity for employers looking for talent!
What are the benefits of being an inclusive employer?
- A happy and productive workplace with diverse employees who love to come to work.
- Diverse clients, repeat business, employee referrals
- A successful business that generates profit and makes a difference
- You as a go-to employer who sees talent wherever it shows itself
In this hands on program, you will:
- 1. Experience the Global Diversity and Inclusion Index and see how to apply it
- 2. Apply pieces of the Ultimate Employer Hiring and Retention Handbook to your workplace
- 3. Improve your recruiting and retention initiatives by planning a short do-able workplace inclusion project to use right away
- 4. Discuss your project with supportive colleagues
- 5. Get an Employer Workplace Inclusion Certificate and logo when you complete the process
Successful participants will have completed:
- 1 half day workshop and 2 web sessions OR 3 web Masterclass sessions
- 1 homework assignment
Masterclass series web only:
Masterclass sessions: April 10, 17, 24, 2018 10-11:30 a.m.
Workshop and web blend:
(includes breakfast and print resources)
Calgary Workshop: May 9, 8-11:30 a.m. web sessions May 16, 23, 2018 10-11:30 a.m.
Location: 6th floor – 237 8 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 5C3 (web sessions online)
Her Supervisory Leadership Certificate course helps people who move up from operations to management with the necessary personal, interpersonal and leadership skills to manage. Through a blended approach of coaching, online work and web community, Marie equips front line supervisors with the confidence and strategies the need to lead.
Recently Marie and her team created the Multilingual Video Stack library for Canadian immigrant serving organizations and employers of diverse workforces. In 2016 she worked with multiple stakeholders including not for profit partners and employers to build the Alberta Global Talent site with an assessment tool, videos and downloadable resources. She also designed the Canadian Business Accounting for Internationally Trained Accountants for CPA Canada. The Canadian Workplace Certificate course; 10 eLearning modules and group coaching for internationally trained professionals and their managers, has had over 10,000 users internationally. It has a Facebook page, group and YouTube channel of the same name. A lifelong learner, Marie is a credentialed evaluator with the Canadian Evaluation Society and a Certified Training and Development Professional.