Special opportunity for employers looking for talent!
Aligning your talent management with inclusion, contact us if you would like to offer this to your workplace or group.
Presenter: Marie Gervais, Shift Management Inc.
What are the benefits of being an inclusive employer?
Glad you asked! When people think of your business as inclusive this is what they imagine:
- A happy and productive workplace with diverse employees who love to come to work.
- Diverse clients, repeat business, employee referrals
- A successful business that generates profit and makes a difference
- You as a go-to employer who sees talent wherever it shows itself
To learn how you can apply inclusion to your workplace talent management strategy, contact email@example.com for more information.
In this hands on program, you will:
- 1. Experience the Global Diversity and Inclusion Index and see how to apply it
- 2. Apply pieces of the Ultimate Employer Hiring and Retention Handbook to your workplace
- 3. Improve your recruiting and retention initiatives by planning a short do-able workplace inclusion project to use right away
- 4. Discuss your project with supportive colleagues
- 5. Get an Employer Workplace Inclusion Certificate and logo when you complete the process
Successful participants will have completed:
- 1 half day workshop and 2 web sessions OR 3 web Masterclass sessions
- 1 homework assignment
- 3 60 minute web sessions
- 1 homework assignment
Choose the format that suits you.
Marie Gervais, PhD., CSTD, CEO, Shift Management Inc., specializes in helping people develop intercultural competency, manage the diverse workforce and strategize for career flexibility. Her company focuses on using online courses, web coaching and blended learning programs to build talent.
Through a blended approach of coaching, online work and web community, Marie equips front line supervisors with the confidence and strategies the need to lead and helps people in career transitions to get to their desired goals.
Recently Marie and her team created the Multilingual Video Stack library for Canadian immigrant serving organizations and employers of diverse workforces and hosted a series of Inclusive Employer business breakfasts featuring speakers and calls to action. A lifelong learner, Marie is a credentialed evaluator with the Canadian Evaluation Society and a Certified Training and Development Professional.