What 4 things from the video can you use to improve your job applications?
You know that first impressions can rarely be undone, and that is true regardless of whether that impression is in person or on paper. Let’s make your entry level resume more memorable for all the right reasons…
- Is your resume mistake-free? Does it use a “human voice?”
- Have you crafted your resume to be specific to the job and company you are applying?
- Have you shown how you understand the company and that you can solve their problems?
- Are your contact information and online presence current and professional?
- Have you created a targeted list of potential employers, and do you have a few connections at each of these workplaces?
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.”