Upcoming Free Webinars
Our free webinars feature expert interviews about leadership, best practice employers, career build strategies and Canadian workplace culture tips.
Our topics revolve around three major themes:
- Tips for internationally-trained professionals
- Best practices for employers
- Leadership development
Click on the webinar titles to save your seat (we’ll even give you a spot in webinars already past!). Links become live when registration opens.
Business Success Through Wellness, Empathy and Inclusion
June 14, 2018, 3:00 p.m. MST
Wellness at work – is it possible? This session brings us all closer to the reality of healthy inclusive workplaces by using the tools of ethical communication and employee engagement.
This session brings us all closer to the reality of healthy inclusive workplaces by using the tools of ethical communication and employee engagement. Kerry Bezzanno’s two decades of experience in communications informs her exploration of key driving factors for healthier work cultures, better team building and improved organizational functioning.
She also shares what she’s learned as a podcaster of “The Business Code Podcast” interviewing diverse, leading edge business thinkers on thought-provoking business and leadership topics.
Participants will learn about:
- Engagement: Action steps for helping to build greater employee engagement
- Communication: Tools for identifying biased communications practices
- Leadership: Recommendations for cultivating more ethical leadership practices in emerging leaders
- Team building: Asking the right questions for the right results
- Organizational functioning: Join people, processes and productivity more closely together for mutual benefit
Helping your supervisors get their “shift” together
September 5, 2018 10:00 a.m. MST
Picture this: Supervisors promoted up from operations don’t work effectively with people.
You lose productivity, good employees and money but you gain frustration and down time. But what can you do about it?
Learn three essential self-efficacy behaviours that are the foundation for all manager skill.
Register for my masterclass on September 5 at 10:00 a.m. and learn the keystone behaviours that really matter for effective team management. Find out how these behaviours, which are actually capacity building habits, improve all other people management outcomes.
In this masterclass I will show you how your supervisors can:
- Orient to learning
- Develop self and other awareness
- Form new habits
And how these habits of excellence improve key people skills needed for:
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Sound useful? I look forward to seeing you on the masterclass list and to meeting you online on September 5th!